Monday, October 20, 2008

Movies that you can watch for Halloween without really getting scared!! ( I know I am such a wimp!)

My top 2 picks are.







Nightmare Before Christmas







and







Corpse Bride







Both are done by Tim Burton! They are both clay animation and they will give you a little jump.



Here are what both are about,







Nightmare before Christmas is about a Skeleton from " Halloween Town" who sleep walks into



" Christmas Town" when he see how much fun Christmas is he thinks " I love Christmas! Lets have Halloween town do Christmas this year and give that Sandy Claws a break. ( Did everyone catch that???!!!) Sooo they make Christmas into Halloween giving kids snakes, goblins, and ghost!!!!!! OH MY GOSH! That is Jack Skellington being Sandy Claws.











Okay, Corpse Bride is a little bit scarier!! It is about this Girl ( Victoria ) having to be married to this Boy ( Victor ) because her family is becoming poor and she HAS to marry Victor to get out of the poor house ( I have no clue what that means it is just what they say in the movie... you know me and my edjmcation)


ANYWAYS! When Victor and Victoria met they fall in love almost instantly fell in love!

He went to go and pracitce his vows when all of this stuff happened. It is hard to explain you are just going to have to watch the clip I put on my blog just for you guys!! ( It is down there somewhere!) ( If any of that is spelled wrong... I know... I know... Sigh! Me and my blonde moments!)




P.S. I know that the first part is really confusing but you just have to watch the whole movie!! ( Those are some weird vows eh?)







No comments: