Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did Elvis Read The Book Of Mormon??











(This is a true story!! It is in this movie about Mormon myths!!)



The answer is. . . Yes!
He had a friend who was a member.

One day he asked her why she was so happy.
" I am a memeber of the LDS Church, I am Mormon."
She answered
She soon later gave him a copy of the Book of Mormon.
( This is his friend talking)
" The day after I gave him the book he came up to me and asked,
" Do you have anything else for me to read?" Oh great, I thought to myself, he is bored!!
" Well," I replied
" Why don't you read that first?" I asked.
" I already finished it." He said."




ISN'T THIS AWESOME!!!!
But he sadly died just a few weeks later.
It makes you wonder if he was still alive if he would be a member.
THIS IS A MYSTERY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

How did you get that cursor for your blog????

Jennifer said...

Wow! That is the coolest story!!!