Monday, August 18, 2008

School . . . .

School starts this Wednesday.
It is NOT cool!
Where did the Summer go???
WHERE????!!!!
Ugh I hate it.
I am really excited to go to Junior High but I am not so excited that NONE  of my friends have any classes together I mean what the freak!!
Ugh and you know what makes me really mad.
Is that I was getting my stuff that I needed at the Junior High and I knew what homeroom my friend had and I really wanted to be in at least homeroom with my bestest buddy.
So me and my dad ask if I can switch and the lady was all like
" We don't let kids switch Lunch or Homeroom. Anyways, the principal has to approve of it anyways."
Get this, the Principal was my old neighbor!
In the background he is all like,
" I'll approve it!"
The lady looks over my shoulder and says
" WE CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!"
Ugh. I haven't even started school yet and I already have my least favorite person in the school staff.
Oh joy.
Isn't that suppose to happen when they yell at you in the hall or something??
I didn't even do anything I just already don't like her!!!
Well, that is my very sad life. ( At the moment.) :D

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not even excited for all the cute boys? :)

Brianna said...

Opps forgot about that!!!
LOL