Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Moon!!


Yeah, Yeah, I haven't been writing much on this here blog.

For many reasons related to Twilight.


First, I was to busy reading New Moon! ( I give that one a A+++ also!)


Second, when I wasn't doing that I was trying to find clips from the movie Twilight.

( Coming out on 12/12/08!! Ohhh, I can't wait!!)


Third I was Eating and Sleeping!

Which sadly that can not be ignored!


If you go down to my playlist right before it is a video titled


" Bella and Edward"

I would LOVE if you would say

" Brianna and Edward "

I would also LOVE if you would replace my Face over every picture of Bella.

THANKS GUYS!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I can't see the "Bella and Edward"
Movie above the playlist!!!! PS New Moon is the worst of all the books it is soooooo blah!!!!

Brianna said...

OPPS!!

Sorry People when I changed the background for my blog the movie wasnt there anymore!!