


Aloha!!
(No, I did not go to Hawaii or my camp.) ( I WISH)
Okay sooo on monday morning I woke up about 6.30??
And then I went to my church and then I said goodbye to my family.
Off I went!!
When I got to another church I got on to a bus. BUT the bus was broken so we had to get a whole new bus!
An hour later the other bus came and then, ( again)
Off I went!!
When we got there we went a a short little hike and got up to this huge rock with a bunch of benches on them.
We sat down and waited for the other groups to come and while we were doing that, the staff were singing all these songs!
" What weirdos." I thought in my head.
( By the end of the week I was doing the same thing . . . singing... weird but awesome songs.)
We got up and went to our cabins.Mine was Buttercup!!
After all that.
I went rock rappelling!!
A lot of Fun!!
Remeber that big huge rock that had the benches?
On one side of that rock was a big cliff.( FYI in the picture that is not me and that is not the same thing I went on!)
I was really scared. I held on to that rope for dear life!!
OH yeah it was princess week!
After that I went to Craft Shack.
I made this leather braclet that has a B on it. I also got this crown for princess week.
TUESDAY
We went on this hike that took us to these two lakes.
A LOT OF BUGS!!!!!
WEDNESDAY
Okay, I went on the zipline.
I was very very scared but it was really fun!!
( Again that is not me and that is not the zipline I went on.)
That was my favorite part of wednesday the rest of it was like first aid and stuff like that.
Oh yeah and at the end of the day we went to dutch oven cook out that was really good!
THURSDAY
We saw a moose!It was HUGE and it was staring at me and my friend!
When we saw the moose it was pizza cook out that was really good too . . .!!!
FRIDAY
Sunrise hike and going home!
I woke up at 2 in the morning to climb up a mountain ( In the dark!)
And to watch the sunrise. It was sooo worth it!
When I got home I was really, really, tired.
I slept for 14 hours!!
I really had fun but I was really excited to get home!
1 comment:
I thought you looked a little manly in the first picture!!
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment