Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girls Camp,and HarFamWonCon


Me, Mom, and Maidlyn


( Way up there )
Bobby enjoying himself at HarFamWonCon


Taylor and Kenndy













Hey dawgs!

























I just came back from girls camp and HarFamWonCon!!



Loads of fun!



At camp I went boating, and roasted marshmallows.



( They had me when they said marshmallows!! )



When I went to camp I hanged out with my friends.



When me and one of my friends went on the boat they put a HUGE tube on the back and pulled us along the lake!



We went flying out when we hit into another tube!



I smelled like fish until I took a shower!!



I kinda got home sick of my own bed a few days into camp!



My family came to pick me up a day early so then they could take me to HarFamWonCon.



( Harrison Family Wonderful Conclave )



There I went on my cousins, cousins rhino ( It is like a big green golf cart!!)



I had loads of fun there too!!!!!!



I played with my cousin Taylor and my other cousin Kennedy.



My family had a talent show and me and my cousins did a lot of funny skits!



( Or atleast my mom thought they were funny!)









Thats it!






PEACE OUT!!

No comments: