
I was in the play Midsummers Night Dream and it is over!! I am sooo sad I was having so much fun. Until my friend bailed on me ( No names but you know who you are -huh - )
MUAHAHAHA!
Well I played Helena who is an awesome person! She loves this guy but the guy loves her friend but her friend loves another person! ( You might want to read that one again. )
Helena ( Me ) Follow the guy she loves around and says this . . .
MUAHAHAHA!
Well I played Helena who is an awesome person! She loves this guy but the guy loves her friend but her friend loves another person! ( You might want to read that one again. )
Helena ( Me ) Follow the guy she loves around and says this . . .
Guy- Stop following me you said Hermia ( my friend ) would be here! For the last time I say I do not love you!!
Helena - Even though you tell me that I love you all the more you draw me like a magnet, my heart , as true as steal! Use me , Neglet me ! But , uh , LET ME FOLLOW YOU!!
Yep, that is me!
( Above, me )( I am the girl!! )
Helena - Even though you tell me that I love you all the more you draw me like a magnet, my heart , as true as steal! Use me , Neglet me ! But , uh , LET ME FOLLOW YOU!!
Yep, that is me!
( Above, me )( I am the girl!! )
1 comment:
I think she should have liked Lysander anyway....he (she) was HOT!!!
Post a Comment