Friday, April 4, 2008

WHATEVER!!!!!!

Sometimes you have one of those days when you look at yourself in the mirror and say "Whatever . . . "

I like to call these days Whatever Days.

On days such as these you -



a) Pull hair up in pony tail not caring what it looked like . . .

b) Said whatever at least 5 times . . .

c) Wear any old T-shirt and then put a sweat shirt over it. . .

d) Do whatever you feel like!! OH MAN I MAKE MYSELF LAUGH!



I had one of these days today when I didn't care, AT ALL!

Which is somewhat weird for me. (I have these days a lot)



Here are some tips for Whatever Days-





1) Make sure it is not picture day before you say " Whatever "

2) Make a whatever day a fun and enjoyable time for you and your friends

by telling them that it is a " Whatever Day " and you don't want to talk

about anything that has to do with what you look like

3) DO NOT LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU MIGHT REGRET IT!

4) When/If you do look in the mirror say " I am looking fine . . .mmmm-mmmm!!"

No comments: