Wednesday, April 16, 2008

COOKIE DOUGH!!


You know what is better then all the hottest boys right now?? COOKIE DOUGH!!
Right now I am eating just plain cookie dough and oh my ..........

YEAH WOOT WOOT YEAH BOOYAH!!


That is what my mouth was saying over and over . . .
You see . . . I have the best mom in the world and this is my story about buying plain cookie dough at macys -

One day after school we ( Me, My Bro, My Mom.) went to Macys to get food and to buy Juno.
We were walking buy the freezer section when my Bro said " You know what mom I have a dream, To EAT A WHOLE ROLL OF COOKIE DOUGH PLAIN!!"
My mom grinned and said, " Go get one."
" Really??" Me and my Bro said.
" Yeah, no ones dreams should be crushed. GO GO GO!!"
" YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


That is my AWESOME story of plain cookie dough.



" We can eat, Sugar Plums, And a WHOLE THING OF COOKIE DOUGH!! . . ."
Buddy the Elf.

No comments: